Mary's Learning Academy's mission is to provide highly engageing and active learning opportunities for toddlers, preschool and school age children. Our program hopes to develop and support students to assure high levels of achievement, promote an efficient and comprehensive curriculum that is reflective of the social and cultural aspects of our society, to promote positive self image and create life long achievers that encourage greater parental and community involvement.
Our learning philosophy is every child is an active learner!
We provide highly engaging learning opportunities through integrating multiple disciplines including Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics. Our central focus is to provide each child with a rich and varied learning experience.
Our center provides activities that encourage the development of gross and fine motor skills, literacy development along with free play and socialization.
“ Awesome, brand new facility with a cutting edge developmental play based curriculum that meets State core standards. Mary's Learning Academy also focuses on Science, Technology Engineering and Math (STEM). She has trained and qualified teachers ready to serve the community. Extended hours, competitive rates, State Licensed, meals included. Guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations."
- Juanita Jones
1. Contact Mary's Learning Academy (215) 844-2279 or email: to schedule a visit.
2. Meet with the Director. During your visit you will have the opportunity to ask questions and observe our classes, recieve enrollment documents and discuss enrollment plan for your child.
3. Complete enrollment paperwork with pay the non refundable $40 registration fee.
4. The Director will notify you of your child's application status.
5. Schedule your child's trial/ transition day at our center.
6. Be prepared for your child's 1st day of attendance.